We all know that Sephora is a great place to find beauty and makeup products from a wide range of independent, luxury and popular brands. What you may not know is that Sephora also offers many opportunities for customers to stop by for free gifts and samples. Most of these samples can be obtained without purchasing them; you just have to ask to have them.
It’s actually pretty easy to get free stuff from Sephora; The secret is to know what they have available that is free to drink. Read on to learn how to get free Sephora samples, free makeovers, free beauty services, free classes and more.
The “Beauty Insider” Program
If free samples and product gifts are a priority for you, we have a simple tip: Become a Sephora “Beauty Insider.” This rewards program is free, and when you sign up, you have access to the following benefits:
- The ability to accumulate points with each purchase, which can be used to obtain discounts on products, classes and services (the more points you earn, the better you get the benefits of the Beauty Insider program).
- 10% discount on purchases during Sephora seasonal savings events (two events a year)
- A free birthday gift (more on that later)
- A $15 discount on dollar savings at the end of the year
Sephora “Birthday Gifts”
One of the most exciting benefits of the Beauty Insider program comes in the form of an annual birthday gift. Every year during your birthday month you can visit your local Sephora for a free birthday gift, no purchase required.
These birthday gifts are different every year. In 2021, the possibilities include:
- A Laneige mini set with water bank moisturizer, water sleep mask and lip sleep mask
- NARS Mini Set with Laguna Bronzer and Laguna Lip Balm
- Moroccanoil Mini set with moisturizing styling cream, Moroccanoil treatment and night body serumThere is also a limited edition rotating birthday gift available online for all Beauty Insider members. These gifts vary depending on the month of your birthday.
To redeem your birthday gift, simply provide your Beauty Insider card, phone number or address to the cashier at checkout. Free birthday gifts are usually stored behind the counter so you will need to order yours. They are available at Sephora and at Sephora counters in JCPenney stores while delivery lasts. You can also get your birthday gift online for free, but you will have to make a purchase with it. You can not redeem it from the JCPenney website.
At Sephora, we are constantly developing our birthday gifts because we want to give our Beauty Insider loyalty program members and all our customers the opportunity to engage with the brands they love or want to explore the most. We are excited to offer our customers even more products to choose from next year with the level expansion of our online rotating gifts, “said Allegra Stanley Krishnan, Vice President, General Manager of Loyalty and MRCI at Sephora.” Enabling our customers to choose a birthday gift creates a personal and special moment for each member that allows us to better meet the desires and needs of their beauty. “In 2021, top picks include mini-sets with:
YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFTS ARE HERE
Celebrate with a free gift from Us
Choose from a NARS, LANEIGE, MOROCCANOIL, OR KERASTASE MINI SET.
Every year during your birthday month, you can visit your local Sephora to get a free birthday gift, no purchase required. These birthday gifts are different each year. In 2021, options include: A Laneige Mini Set with Water Bank Moisture Cream, Water Sleeping Mask, and Lip Sleeping Mask.
- Water Bank Moisture Cream – This rich moisturizing cream is formulated with mineral-rich vegetable extracts to help strengthen skin’s moisture barrier for a hydrated, balanced complexion.
- Water Sleeping Mask – An overnight, moisture-recharging gel mask that quickly absorbs while you sleep to deeply hydrate skin while you sleep.
- Lip Sleeping Mask – An overnight leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, suppler lips overnight.
- Mini Laguna Bronzer – An award-winning shimmering Bronzing Powder that creates a long-wearing, blendable, and indispensable glow.
- Mini Laguna Lip Balm – This hydrating lip balm provides smooth, supple, long-lasting comfort, while helping to protect and condition lips for hours after application.
- Hydrating Styling Cream – This lightweight, leave-in hair styling cream is infused with argan oil and anti-static ingredients to hydrate, condition, and add definition. Create smooth styles while providing hydration and a soft hold.
- Moroccanoil Treatment – A versatile, argan oil-infused hair treatment and styler that promotes softer, more manageable hair with increased shine and less frizz.
- Night Body Serum – A serum that aligns with skin’s natural overnight recovery process, delivering high-performing ingredients that work together to firm, smooth, and nourish skin in addition to providing protection from environmental stressors. Fragranced with the Moroccanoil signature scent.
The first online rotating gift is:
- Nutritive Shampoo for Dry Hair – An innovative shampoo specifically formulated to treat dry, sensitized hair. It replenishes fibers from root to end by infusing glucose proteins and an irisome complex, while it gently cleanses hair. After using it, hair feels soft and supple with enhanced shine.
- Nutritive Conditioner for Dry Hair – A nourishing conditioner specifically formulated to treat dry hair. Infused with an irisome complex and glucose proteins, this conditioner replenishes fibers from root to end, detangling and softening hair leaving it silky and supple with enhanced shine.
About Sephora Americas
Since its North American debut more than 20 years ago, Sephora has been a prestigious omnichannel leader with the aim of creating an engaging beauty shopping experience and inspiring courage in our community. With the goal of providing impartial shopping support and a personalized experience, Sephora invites customers to touch and try 25,000 products from 400 carefully selected brands, enjoy services at Beauty Studio and interact with expertly trained beauty consultants in more than 500 stores across the US continent. . as well as more than 600 locations within JCPenney. Customers can also experience Sephora online and via our mobile app access the Beauty Insider application and the digital community for free, which together enhance the experience for passionate Sephora customers. Sephora has long been a leading industry in diversity, integration and empowerment, driven by the values of our company. In 2019, Sephora announced a new motto and manifesto, “We Belong to Something Beautiful,” to strengthen its commitment to fostering ownership among all customers and employees and publicly advocates for a more inclusive vision for retail in America. Sephora continues to give back to our community and promote involvement in our industry through our Sephora Stand’s social impact programs.